As a full-service energy provider, Clearwater Gas System sells propane gas to customers that may not reside in our natural gas service area or customers that prefer using propane gas as an energy source.
Our annual customer pricing structure classifies residential propane customers by "Bulk Bill" or "Will Call." Bulk Bill customers typically use several propane appliances for water heating, home heating, clothes drying, cooking and other typical uses. As a Bulk Bill customer, Clearwater Gas System will monitor your usage and fill your tank as required. The first year's rate is established based upon the estimated consumption of your gas appliances. Once a usage history is established, we then calculate the actual appliance consumption to determine the appropriate annual customer charge and fuel rate based upon your actual consumption. The current "Bulk Bill" usage classes and annual customer charges are as follows:
|BULK BILL - ANNUAL CUSTOMER CHARGE (current rate)|
|Greater than 300 gallons||$75|
"Will Call" customers monitor their gas usage and call us directly for all tank refills. "Will Call" customers typically use propane gas for pool/spa heating, fireplace use, and outdoor grilling, typical "leisure living" appliances. The first year's rate is established based upon the estimated consumption of your gas appliances. Once a usage history has been established, we then calculate the actual appliance consumption to determine the appropriate annual customer charge and fuel rate based upon your actual consumption. The current "Will Call" usage classes and annual customer charges are as follows:
|WILL CALL - ANNUAL CUSTOMER CHARGE (current rate)|
|Greater than 300 gallons||$60|
Since propane gas is sold by the gallon, usage is calculated by multiplying the estimated number of gallons consumed by the current gas rate.
To inquire about your propane gas service or to schedule a tank fill for your propane tank, call Utility Customer Service at (727) 562-4600, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Key Parts of your Propane Bill
- Customer Service Phone Number - Contact our customer service department by calling this number.
- Account Number - A unique 7-digit number assigned to your account. Refer to this number when contacting us.
- Meter Read Date - Specified time frame that meter reading occurs. Note: a meter read date will not appear on a "Will Call" billing statement.
- Non-fuel - This charge includes the costs of delivering propane gas to your service location. Included are costs associated with the operation and maintenance of the distribution system as well as the costs of complying with governmental and environmental regulations, and encouraging the use of propane gas as an environmentally-friendly, energy efficient alternative.
- Fuel - This is the charge to cover the cost of fuel used by the customer. This is the actual cost of fuel from our suppliers. Clearwater Gas is not allowed to make a profit on this charge. This is a direct pass through to the customer.
- Due Date - Your monthly Clearwater Gas bill is due upon receipt and becomes past due 21 days from the statement date. Accounts that are past due will be billed a Late Charge of $3 or 2 percent of the past due amount, whichever is greater. Delinquent propane gas accounts are subject to denial of future tank refills.